SAV CO-LIVING MONTHLY RENTAL HK$9,500 UP
Lifestyle Rental for Flexible Stay
Monthly Rental Offer From HK$9,500 for 1 month stay#
#Room rate is inclusive of 10% service charge
The special rental price includes 10% service fee, management fee, water and electricity fee, air conditioning fee, housekeeping service and Wi-Fi Internet.
Hotel sáv is a refreshing and stylish hotel located in Hunghom close to three MTR stations. Walking to and from MTR Whampoa, Ho Man Tin and Hong Hom Station in just 5 to 8 minutes. With the new Tuen Ma Line in operation makes it even more easily to connect with major areas in the city. There are plentiful of daily life facilities close by to the hotel, integrating local and international dining, shopping and entertainment.
With move-in ready rooms for modern lifestyles and sleek common areas, no matter you need to stay away from home for a long holiday, a home makeover, an expatriate, finding a dormitory for internship or summer program in Hong Kong, sáv Co-Living offers you an extraordinary stay with us!
Moreover, Hotel sáv offers a series of co-living facilities including kitchens, a spacious living lounge of 500 sqm enables guests to enjoy sunbathing at the daybeds outdoor or engaging in board games and American pool indoor. For relaxation and leisure, hotel guests are having 24 hours access to the hotel Gymnasium, and the Reading Room.
To ensure security and safety of guests, room key card is required to access the guest floors and guest rooms. Besides, the hotel offers 24-hour security and concierge service, private cars, motorcycle and bicycle parking spaces and other merchant discounts to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable.
For enquiry or reservations: (852)2275 8833 / email@example.com
- Inclusive of utilities, water, electricity and air-conditioning fee
- En-suite bathroom
- Free Wi-Fi
- Once a week housekeeping and linen changing
- Writing desks (some room types)
- Free use of Co-Living Lounge and Outdoor Terrace of over 500 sqm and recreational facilities
- Free use of 24-hour shared pantry, dining room, gymnasium and reading room
- Keycard access to guest floor and rooms
- 24-hour security & Front Desk Service
- Pound Laundry service charge by weight
- Monthly car parking space
- Tenants activities
- Printing and copying service
- Storage service offer
- Locker rental
- Bicycle storage service
- Food and beverage offer
- Other perks
terms and conditions
- #The above offer is inclusive of 10% service charge
- Advance reservation is required and confirmation is subject to room availability
- Offers cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions or discounts
- Photos are for references only
- The above offer is subject to change without prior notice
- Hotel sáv reserves the right of final decision in any dispute
"COME2HK" ROOM PACKAGE
Welcome to Hong Kong! All visitors travel to Hong Kong anytime via “Come2HK Scheme” and book the stay with “Come2HK” Room Package to enjoy an array of special privileges.
CONSUMPTION VOUCHER SCHEME
Long-awaited HK$5,000 Consumption Voucher scheme is set to start on 1 August 2021! You can make use of Consumption Voucher for payment of any packages to receive an exclusive gift.
Get ready your paint brushes and let loose your inner creativity in art jamming for a fun-filled escape with your bestie, partner or children.
FUN-TASTIC FAMILY SUITE PACKAGE
Get ready for your fun-filled staycation to satisfy your wanderlust and plunge into a delightful gourmet getaway offered by Hotel sáv!
Simply book into our Foodie Staycation Superior Room Package, you can stay in a cozy Superior Room to create unforgettable moments with your friend and family.
FURRY TALE DOGCATION SUITE PACKAGE
To pamper yourself and your furry love one at sáv, you can spend quality time together with your doggie in a special themed suite and enjoy the doggie park on the green.
LET’S CELEBRATE＠SAV SUITE PACKAGE
Make Your special celebration extraordinary. Look no further! Our package includes everything for a memorable celebratory staycation!
Love the planet and join us to support green living practice by reducing your demand on nature.